- Challenge yourself to scale the 704 steps up the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy magnificent views of Paris, the Seine River, and the Champs-Élysées
- See landmarks such as the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, and Notre Dame Cathedral from above
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is OUTSIDE the South Security Entrance (Entrance #1) on dirt path: Allée des Refuzniks. If you are facing the river, the Eiffel Tower should be on your right. Do NOT go through security checks. Look for our staff in orange hats, holding signs with "ExperienceFirst' printed on them.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is not skip the line and COVID restrictions, construction, closures, and security measures at the Eiffel Tower could result in wait times with your guide of 1.5 hours to enter the tower
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- IDs showing proof of age required for child/infant ticket purchasers. Eiffel Tower have refused entry to those without IDs or required them to purchase full price tickets
- Summit access is not included unless you book that option
- Summit access may be subject to last minute closures according to safety measures at the Eiffel Tower. In the case of closure of the Summit, the portion of your tour price for the upgrade will be refunded.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms