- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Full-day tour to the Warner Bros. Studio from central London
- Round-trip transportation in a double-decker Warner Bros. Studio Tour bus
- Departure from Kings Cross St. Pancras
Departure & Return
Departure Point: King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T, London
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you arrive, cash in your included ticket for an extended visit to The Making of Harry Potter. Begin at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, followed up with a welcome video and entrance into the enormous Great Hall. As you explore, see an immense collection of props, costumes, and special effects pieces.
Ride a broom through London at the Green Screen exhibit and climb aboard the Hogwarts Express from the famous Platform 9¾. Slake your thirst with a Butterbeer™ before your return trip to London for drop-off back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A fee is charged for infants 0- 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc.
- Please note: during busy periods, alternative transportation may be used
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- To book the Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 72337030
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Golden Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Warner Bros. Studio Tour London- The Making of Harry Potter (from King's Cross).
- "It is a must go for Harry Potter fans, one can stay for hours looking into the details of the Studios." See review