- 2.5-hour Doctor Who TV locations tour in London
- See filming sites from both recent and older episodes like Dark Water and Death in Heaven
- Learn little-known secrets about famous Doctor Who actors such as Christopher Eccleston
- Explore the central London neighborhoods of Westminster and the South Bank
- Pose for photos opposite the London Eye which was used as a transmitter to communicate with the Autons
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point is OUTSIDE London Bridge Station, next to the sign for the Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard, 31 Saint Thomas Street, London SE1 9QU where you will find your guide waiting for you.
What To Expect
You’ll see more than 15 new and old landmarks throughout the tour. Visit the site where the two Dalek factions battled in Remembrance of the Daleks and stop for a photo outside of the fictitious 10 Downing Street, featured in Aliens of London. Pass Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, site of the more recent episode The Shakespeare Code, and stop on John Adams Street to see where the Prime Minister’s fictitious house stood when it was infested by Slitheens!
As you walk, enjoy little-known secrets about actors like William Hartnell, Matt Smith and Christopher Eccleston – who brought the quirky character to life – and perhaps engage in a friendly debate about who made the best Doctor Who! Test yourself with entertaining trivia about the intergalactic time lord, his cutting-edge TARDIS time machine, and other signature characters like Clara Oswald and Madam Vastra.
Your 2.5-hour tour ends at Westminster Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: All travelers will need to purchase an Oyster card or travel card for short bus ride- Zone 1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brit Movie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands