Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit the observation deck of the Burj Khalifa (124th floor), the world’s tallest building
- See panoramic views of the city of Dubai as well as the desert and ocean
- Choose from an indoor or outdoor view
- Get a closer look at the sites below with special telescopes
- Fun for the entire family
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport copy is required on the day of travel.
- You will receive an instant confirmation email after booking, but it cannot be used to redeem At the Top Admission Ticket.
- You will receive another separate confirmation voucher email after booking is made.ONLY that voucher MUST be presented at the Ticketing Counter of BURJ KHALIFA and the TRIPADVISOR booking receipt / voucher is not admissible
- Due to high demand, your chosen time slot may not be available: if this happens you will be allocated a new time slot… a new time slot closest to your initially requested time subject to availability”
- Please note: Weather conditions cannot be guaranteed; there is no refund for hazy weather, when visibility would be low
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- 01 way private transfer from Dubai hotels to Burj Khalifa is included only if 01 way transfer option is selected.
- The Hotel pickup is only available from hotels in Dubai - Deira / Bur Dubai / Downtown / Al Barsha / Marina / Jumeirah / Palm Jumeirah area.
- The time you are selecting will be your Burj Khalifa visit.Hotel pick up will be 01 hour prior to selected visit time.
- If transfer option is selected , please mention your hotel details in the "Special Requirements" column
- OPERATED BY Orient Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you haven’t done this trip then it’s well worth it but saying that I wouldn’t think you would need to do it twice or pay nearly double to go to the 148 floor" See review